|Closing date: 00:00 AM, Thursday 02 February, 2023.|
As Senior Structural Revit Technician you will join one of Belfast’s leading Architectural and Engineering Consultancy firms, supporting a multidisciplinary team in delivering projects throughout Northern Ireland and the UK. Based in East Belfast and reporting to Senior Engineers and Architects you will work on a variety of building and engineering projects and enjoy a level of autonomy and responsibility. Career progression is at the core for our company and as such they will fully support career progression while offering a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements and a diverse range of projects. If this is something of interest please send your CV to email@example.com.
As a member of the Structural Engineering Team, you will undertake the following duties:
• Applicants must have a third level qualification in a related construction or architectural discipline.
• Circa 5-10 years post graduate industry experience in a similar Revit Technician role within a similar environment is desirable but will consider less.
• Highly proficient in Revit and Autodesk Design Suite software packages including 2D AutoCAD and CADs RC.
• Knowledge, interpretation and application of relevant client, industry standards.
• Be able to work effectively under pressure, to deadlines and as part of a team.
As Structural Revit Technician within our multi-disciplinary company you will have excellent collaboration skills with strong communication, both written and verbal. With digital delivery becoming business as usual within the construction industry, we are seeking an individual who is passionate about improving the quality of design dleiver, using digital tools to help collaboration and improve design efficiency.